Preparing for the unexpected is a vital part of financial planning
A Relevant Life Plan could be a cost effective way of providing life..
RLPs are individual policies providing life cover to employees including Directors
How their families would obtain value for their shares in the ..
Tom, Dick & Harry are shareholders & directors of an IT Company with a turnover of £1m +
Ill Health & death Business Protection for Directors & Staff …
Protecting businesses from the effect of ill heath or death of their directors is important…
- Business Protection
- Corporate Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Financial Planning
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Keyman Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Personal Protection
- Protection Planning
- Shareholder Protection
There are many forms of Protection insurance – mortgage protection, critical illness, household insurance, life insurance, mortgage protection, income insurance, corporate Insurance & so on.
They are all designed to look after the family in the event of the death or very serious illness of the income provider.
Preparing for the unexpected is a vital part of financial planning. It is essential that loved ones are protected in the event of death or illness. No better people to handle this than Chartered Financial Planners – recognised as the most highly qualified of all UK financial planners. All Chartered Financial Planners must have at least five years’ relevant professional experience and commit to continued professional development. This means that Chartered Financial Planners’ knowledge is completely up to date with the latest financial regulations, and that they follow current regulatory requirements.
Your greatest asset is income. A protection plan needs to be in place in case this money flow stops. Cost effectiveness & tax efficiency are essential ingredients for such a plan.
Income, Illness, Mortgage Protection, Corporate & Keyman insurance all are available to cover all eventualities.
Below are listed some of the business protection options:
- Shareholder Protection Insurance protects against the loss of a key shareholder
- Loss of a key employee could spell disaster for a small business.
- Protect against this with Key Person –also call Keyman Insurance.
- Group Income Protection provides an employee with a regular income if disability, illness or injury occurs.
- On the personal front Life Cover, Private Health Insurance & Mortgage Protection all combine to protect your family in the When you use a Chartered Financial Planner for your Protection Planning you can be sure that you are dealing with proven
Get In Touch
Promote your Chartered Financial Planners
Listings £5 pw
As Winston Churchill said “ I am easily satisfied with the very best ”
Chartered Financial Planners are just that – the very best.